Friday 6 January 2017

Friday Fun Day...

Hello to everyone!

Today is the first Friday of the year....always a good day....
and just because I felt like it,
Im making a bunch of Friday blocks....

Friday Fun Day will be on every second Friday and the Link Up will be on the last Friday each month.


Ive seen other snapshot qal's and quilts etc, but nothing I would want to make, so I'm making a few paper pieced blocks that also have a snapshot look for our Friday Fun Day - a - long.


The idea was to make a few blocks with a modern feel of things I see around the area where I live, so that could be just about anything....
The only thing was that making them more 'minimalist' in look just made them look really 'childish' and that was not the idea.

This is our first block - Windows - measuring 10" and on the intermediate level.
You can change up the colours just as you like for a more funky look if that's what you want.



 Download your free pattern HERE...


Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

*********************************

www.quiltartdesigns.online



2 comments:

Kathleen said...

This will be fun. Thank you!

Lori said...

this looks like fun. thanks