Tuesday 21 February 2017

Tuesday.....

Hello everyone!

We're back from a few days off and now its back to the grindstone....
Our holiday wasn't without upheaval.... Cyclone Dineo hit Mozambique while we were in the park and by Wednesday it rained as if it were going to flood the world....

Our plans to go to the lower part of the park had to be changed and they moved us to the main camp and found us bungalows to sleep in. Actually it was great, we got to sleep in the hut for handicapped people and everything was so open and big (I imagine to fit wheelchairs), so it worked out just fine.

I uploaded a few videos onto my QADesigns facebook page and a few on Instagram. I could only use my phone and sometimes the animals were so far away that no amount of zoom would even show them on the screen....

Anyhooo, its now time to work!! and I have a ton waiting for me...

Lets first talk new patterns for the magazine...
I'll email the ladies on the list and ask if they can help with a block.

Our "Springtime in the Garden" theme is going to be soooo cute!



Then there's the Landscape QAL sewing I better get to doing....
Still stuck on the first piece....
Luckily this one is a 'relaxed' piece and I still have around another 2,5 weeks before the next one is released.


Have a wonderful day
Its raining cats and dogs outside today.... looks like the rain followed us home.

Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

*********************************


2 comments:

Lena said...

Nice designes, keep up the good work!

Lori said...

these are so adorable. cant wait until they are available