Friday 7 April 2017

Friday QAL news







I've managed to find a few 'moments' to sew my Landscape Row #2 this past week.
Well, part of it anyway...


















 Ive made the first two "blocks" and sewn them together

At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to make this row, but now Im glad I did because its just as beautiful as the first one.

Each row has its own kind of 'beauty'.
How is your Landscape row coming along??


I've also finished the second Dancer and now just need to finish up with the instructions.




*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop



3 comments:

Christel said...

I'm looking forward to the instructions

Joan W. said...

The second row will be my project next week...looking forward to it.

Tonil said...

Dancer #2 is as beautiful as Dancer #1 - can't wait....