Wednesday 21 June 2017

WIP Wednesdays....





Hello Everyone!!

I've been so busy getting the Paper Piecing magazine
patterns ready for the end of the month....
The Summer issue is always sooooo cute!!

My Landscape Rows are also taking shape with our
Row #4 getting done...











This is our Row #4 - it has a Forest feel to it.
Each row measures 12 x 40" and is on the Easy Intermediate level.








The row is divided into 4 blocks and this is the first one....




The "little rocks" at the water edge had me hum-ing and ha-ing if I should use it or not. I'm usually not really a person who likes to use that kind of 'texture' fabrics.

Slowly I will get myself out of that "only use solids" mindset....










Here's block 2 of the row...
The waterfall part is done.... yaay.

NO idea why there's such a build up in my mind and then once you're busy its all...... was that it?
Who knows.....


Well, that's it....
I hope you're all busy with your Landscape rows.....

You can post them straight onto my FB page if you like....
Use the Quilt Art Designs page




**************************



Here's a "Take Note of the Date" for you all.....
A week of 'Festive - ity' in July and a "Peek" at all the Christmas patterns and plans ....

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop
(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




1 comment:

Mia said...

Nice designs! I love them!