Monday, 17 July 2017

Landscape Row #4





Hello everyone!


We need to get back to the
Landscape Rows....



























We're finishing up with Landscape Row #4


I forgot I was using the old pattern I made a long time ago and my row doesn't have the extended landscape to it. No biggie....

I've seen 2 of the other rows made and uploaded onto facebook and they're really amazing!!



I will also upload the Landscape Row #5 to Craftsy
This has a very Asian feel with Cherry trees.

I changed a few of the round balls (leaves) to a green colour on the pattern, but feel free to keep them all pink if you like it that way.





I made a start on my row and its really sweet....

I just have to put it to one side and finish up a few other projects that are screaming for attention.


The row measures 12x40" (31x129cm) and is on the intermediate level.












*** Please Note!!!

Craftsy seems to be experiencing some or other problem when clients are trying to buy my patterns.... They don't seem to be completing the order and not going through.... and Craftsy says they cant find the problem and tells clients it's something I need to fix............WTH!!!!! How would I be able to fix their site???? and not all are experiencing this, it seems to be only on some transactions.

If you are experiencing problems, then please email me and we can do the transaction without Craftsy. I've been sending patterns via email to people all weekend after they pay with paypal so its all good!!             (janeenvn(at)gmail(dot)com)


*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



2 comments:

Joan Wintersgill said...

Looking forward to working in the pinks

Best design said...

really nice post and photos