Wednesday 30 August 2017

News - Mini Quilt Swap

Hello to all

I've been running up and down getting everything finished and doing things around the house and also for my mom..... so its been a little hectic.........thanks for all your patience.....

I wanted to chat about the Mini Quilt Swap going on at the moment. We're half way now and I need to check in with each of you to hear how far you are and if all is moving for
ward...
My mini quilt is at the point where I need to do the FMQing and as usual I feel scared to start....

A few ladies have finished their mini quilt and are at the point of posting it  - Well Done! you're welcome to post already. Our deadline for posting is from 23 September to 30 September.


Once you receive your Mini Quilt from your partner, you need to let me know, send a photo, post it online and then.....
The person who sent it to you then receives a FREE EBook with assorted patterns for staying the course - Eventually everyone who sent a mini out will get an ebook......

Please DON'T let your partner down!!


Other news!
Friday 1 September is a BIG day, so don't miss it!

*********************************
                                         Quick link to my  Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)







2 comments:

Joan W. said...

Glad to here from you. Hang in there.

Heide said...

Janeen, I am not the best with social media. How do we check in for the swap? I am nearly done with my little swap ( just a bit more hand stitching on the binding)....Hope my partner likes it as much as I do!!