Wednesday 10 January 2018

Week 2 - Fox in the Garden QaL


Hi there everyone...

Its already Week 2 of our quick little Quilt A Long


The Fox in the Garden mini is really easy to put together and I have to keep telling myself to not run on ahead, but slowly sew the pieces and enjoy the process.




This was week 1

We couldn't join anything yet...



And now

This is Week 2 of our qal...
The cute front of the house is done.

I forgot to make the window next to the door in the yellow fabric - to show there is someone at home... so I just added that to the window at the end... no problem.

I have no problem with you changing up colours as you go.




and now you can sew everything together too...

So very cute!!

Im using scraps from my bins to get that mountain down a little and this project seems to be way too small for it...

Will have to make a few more of these....
Maybe a series of quilt a longs with Mr Fox ...





I hope you're also having fun with your cute Quilt a Long mini...





Quick link to the pattern is HERE.....<<<<<


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



No comments: