Wednesday 7 March 2018

WIP Wednesday


Hi there everyone...

Thanks so much to everyone who left me a comforting and encouraging message. I really appreciate it. Not to worry, we're carrying on with our own bird blocks and we're going to have loads of fun making them too...


Today I want to show you the progress on my Aerial Map quilt....




I couldn't wait to make a few more pieces on this one and it was so easy too...
I just need 6 more hands to get everything done here..








The pattern measures 40" (102cm) and is on the easy level.
I think I'm around half way by now and now that I've got myself back on track with the BoM blocks, I can make a few more pieces on this lap quilt. Once its done I'll give it to hubby for his knees in front of the TV. Still to think of what to do with the FMQ part as well....



I'm really glad I started over on this one with the bright and solid fabrics. A few batiks in there too but nothing with too much pattern to it.



....  and that's it for today.... I hope you all have a great day!


I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



























1 comment:

lambie said...

This is amazing! I love every bit of it!

The newest landscape one is also stellar!

You are just a force of nature!

Ramona
aka eyeramona