Monday 5 November 2018

Art with Fabric Blog Hop Start


Hello everyone!



Today is the start of the Art with Fabric Blog Hop. Each year Alida from Tweety Loves Quilting gets a few bloggers to try their hand at some Art quilting.





This time around we have the theme of  - My Favourite Colour is....

You can read more about each individual piece by clicking the link on the event page
http://tweloquilting.blogspot.com/p/art-with-fabric-blog-hop.html


Here are some of the amazing pieces made from 2016 - 2018.








My turn is on Wednesday...... be sure to pop in then to look at what I've cooked up....

*********************************

I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



No comments: