Friday 12 April 2019

Cute Hen block


Hello everyone!

The whole moving and finding a house has been finalized and we're moving on the 25th April.
I'll be packing my office and 'sewing studio' up on 23rd so I'll be working off my iPad until I can get it all up and running before the end of April.

Hold thumbs etc. that everything will be smooth sailing...


I made a cute Hen and chicks pattern while I was finishing off the Rabbits and Puzzle quilt - can't call it Tetris - the name is a registered trademark. ooops!

The Hen and Chicks block is 16" (42cm) and is on the Intermediate level. It will be in my shop under the Animals >> Farm Animals category.


Have a great Week-end!


***********************************







3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for the sweet pattern. Thumbs up that all goes smoothly with the move. Congrats on a new place finally found.

CJ Jolly said...

Glad to hear things are done on paper... Hope the Move (& all that crazy time packing/unpacking) goes smoothly. Take your time & do not over/do yourself. Enjoy the process as much as you can. <3
Take care...

Yvonne said...

Congratulations with your new home. And good luck with packing and unpacking.