Wednesday 24 July 2019

QAD Mini Swap


Hello Everyone!




Great News! I'm hosting a
Quilt Art Designs 
Mini Swap!



It's open to anyone who can sew a paper piecing pattern and send (post ) it to someone else...



The Sign Ups are OPEN - you can send me your name and email address to:

janeenvn@gmail.com
just let me know its for the Mini Swap
Include:  What is your favourite colour? What is your favourite pattern or 3?
I also need your postal address.
Thanks.

The sign up is open until the end of July.
I will assign everyone a partner and email you after that.


What are the Rules?

*You must use a Quilt Art Designs pattern.

*It can only be up to 18" (This is a mini swap and we don't want to get bogged down with something too big and takes too long to sew) Look in the shop for the $4 or $5 patterns. They should be up to 18". Smaller patterns (under 12") are usually $3 or under.

*Once you have been assigned a partner, you are IN THIS THING. Don't flake out on them.

*You have until 30 September to finish your mini and post it to your partner.

* You MUST finish the mini with some FMQ, binding etc. This doesn't have to be professional. A few straight lines are also acceptable. Also include a small card to your partner.

*We will move in a circle when getting a partner - so you won't receive a mini from the person you sent it to.

*Don't use a Block of the Month pattern. Most have those, so send them something fresh.

*If you're making a really small mini (smaller than 12") then you need to send them 2 items.

*** At the end of August - I will need an UPDATE report. How far are you, what did you decide on etc. I think a photo of your work in progress should be included.

       Once you've posted your mini, you need to inform me
       Once you've received your mini, you need to inform me

*********************************

*Don't make me into the Quilt Police!!    please.

I think the main thing is to have some FUN!! Once finished there is a nice surprise for everyone!



No comments: