Monday 23 September 2019

Mini Quilt Swap 2019


Hello everyone!



Today I wanted to remind everyone about the Mini Quilt Swap that ends in a week's time.

If you have taken part then this is for you...

By now you should be finished the mini quilt and posting it out to your partner. We didn't post one to another, but moved around in a large circle, so the person you're posting to won't be the person you will be receiving from.

Thanks to everyone who has already posted out to their partners.




I've tried to keep up with who sent and who received, but its been all over social media and not emailed to me - and so - some of them Im sure I've missed. Now what to do.....

I'll just email each one of you again and you can reply to that email so I can mark it all off.
Once done I wanted to email each of the participants a surprise pattern.

Thanks to each of you for joining in and keeping the circle going. I really hope you've had fun with the patterns.

Have a lovely day!


***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )







No comments: