Friday 20 December 2019

Christmas already...


Hello everyone!
Wow, can you believe its already the 20th of December.


I wanted to talk about the Paper Piecing Magazine today.



The magazine is a digital ezine that comes out on a quarterly basis and has patterns that aren't usually in the shop.

You can get the magazine as a single issue PDF from my shop along with all the back issues too -

 OR

you can Subscribe to the magazine and get your 4 issues for the year as they are released sent to your email address.


The information is on the blog on the top header bar. 
I've closed down the other site where the magazine info was kept. 
Now its all here in one spot.


Each time there is a Flip Book for you to see which patterns are in that particular issue.

Take a look at the Flip Book of Issue #23





Online Shop: www.quiltartdesign.com



Thanks to everyone for your support, help and encouragement during the year. I really appreciate it!



I wish each of you a
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I hope your festive season is peaceful and full of joy.






***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )










No comments: