Thursday 5 December 2019

Day 4 - 12 Days '19





Hello everyone!

Welcome to Day #4 of the
 "12 Days of Christmas"




I hope you've been visiting the blog and collecting your cute Elf pattern collection. They only get cuter as time goes by...
Alternatively you can go and rescue them and pay their bail of $3.



Today we have another cute Elf delivering the presents.
The pattern measures 8" (21.5cm) and is on the Intermediate level.




The pattern is FREE for 24 hours of my publishing it, after that it's available in my shop.
The link will be changed each day - so make sure to download and save your pattern.

Have a lovely day!

***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )












8 comments:

Ronelle said...

Your gift bearing elf is SO cute. Thank you very much for sharing him with us, Janeen . I do appreciate it very much.

Stormy said...

Such a tiny nose & those ears! Thank you! He's so sweet.

Janet said...

Thank you for the gift elf! He does look very pleased with himself, lol.

Nancy L said...

Thanks for another cutie!!

Marian said...

another cute one, tysm Janeen

Farm Quilter said...

Love the ears and toes!!! So adorable!!! Thank you for #4!!!

Susan said...

Thank you. This is my favorite elf so far.

Lori Smanski said...

Hi Janeen, another adorable elf. When I click the button I am told that this file does not exist. I went to your library and it is $3. Can you help me please? quilting dash lady at comcast dot net