Monday 8 June 2020

Block #13 - Crow




Hello everyone! I hope you're all well.

This week for the Gardener's Wife Quilt a Long
we're busy with the Birds category and we have a Crow.

There is a very large tree in one of my neighbour's gardens and a group of Crows live there. They fly around and squawk very loudly. My daughter told me that a group of them like that is called a 'Murder of Crows'..... lol! it somehow seems fitting.

This lovely bird is looking for a wonderful shiny new home. The block measures 10" (26cm).






You can find your Crow block in my Online Shop in the Gardener's Wife category.

These blocks are so much fun and really quick and easy to sew.
Join us!


We also show our finished blocks on the 
Everyone would love to see your blocks too!


***********************************


My New Online Shop - www.quiltartdesign.com










No comments: