Monday 2 November 2020

Block 34

 


Hello everyone!

Its another Monday and a new month too!

We start off with our Gardener's Wife Quilt A Long
Block 34 is from the Flowers and Plants category

Its a Topiary tree


Our test block was sewn up by Anneke Emonts of the Netherlands.
Thank you! I think its wonderful.


From the layout you can see that we now have only ONE block left  
in each category of our Quilt a Long. 
Now we will go around to each of the categories again and fill that in.
After this tree we will have 8 weeks to finish up.


You can find your Topiary Tree block in my Online Shop in the Gardener's Wife category.

These blocks are so much fun and really quick and easy to sew.
Join us!


We also show our finished blocks on the 

Everyone would love to see your blocks too!


***********************************


Today is also our
November Block of the Month



For November, we have a Warthog

Its a given that he's not the best looking pig you've ever seen, but
they are the most entertaining pigs when watching them in the bush scurrying about, always in a hurry.



The remaining letters of XYZ will be added to my shop as soon as I can make them and we will be saying goodbye to our Amazing and Odd Animals from the end of this month.

We've had 2 years of this Animals Alphabet Block of the Month and I've seen 
the interest dwindle to the point of not wanting to make them any more.

Thanks to everyone who was on this wierd journey with me.
I appreciate your support!!

The BoM will be available in my Online Shop.

*************************************


My New Online Shop - www.quiltartdesign.com


 

No comments: