Monday 18 October 2021

Row a Long 2021

 

                                          Hello! and Welcome to another Row a Long event

This year we heard the very sad news of a beloved friend Marian Pena from Seams to be Sew had passed away. Wow, that news really hit me hard. Marian was the one person I could always ask how things worked on my EQ program, we worked together on projects like the Row a Long and the           12 Days at the end of the year, we became friends. We never got to meet in person but I will always treasure everything we shared. I really miss you Marian.

The row I planned for this year's Seaside Adventure is a Scuba Diver. Its a foundation paper pieced row that measures 12x30". 


The row was sewn up for me by Raihana Mahmud. Thank you very much.



Pattern can be found in my online shop.


Also showing their row today is Heleen Pinkster of



**********************************

No comments: