Friday 16 December 2022

12 Days - Finale

 


Hello everyone!

Welcome to the finale in our
12 Days of Christmas - Advent Calendar Event 2022


Today we have this lovely Nativity Scene block
This block is the center of the mini quilt. Pattern measures 16" (42cm)




I've wanted to make a Nativity quilt for a while,
but I'm never sure if it will be something that more than 10 people would be interested in.

This is our 32" wall hanging for this year.




This is an alternate center block idea for your calendar if you don't want the Nativity block.
The previous years we also made a 16" center block, so another choice could
 be the Santa block - already in my shop in the 12 Days category. 

For today only, I will also have this block at $2.




I hope you all had a lot of fun with this Advent Calendar Event and collected all your cute blocks.


You can find your 12 Days pattern HERE


I wish you all a very
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

our BoM '23 will start in January. See you then.



**********************************

 Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )









No comments: