Monday 13 March 2023

Tiny House #9

 


Hello everyone!

Today we take a look at the new house on the block.
Its House #9 from our Tiny Houses Sew a Long

This cute suburban has great street appeal.


The pattern measures 6" (16,5cm) 

Each week (Mondays) I will produce another Tiny House
for everyone joining me in the Sew a Long
to use up all the scraps you just can't throw away or seem to get rid of.



These were blocks that you can get them from my 
Online Shop as singles. They will be $1 on the week they are released 
and will be marked back up to $2 from then onwards.

OR

You can pay for all 36 blocks at once for the $1 each price upfront - ($36).
I will add you to my email list and send you the 
blocks each Monday - to your email address.

For those joining in later, I will send all the blocks you have missed also.
They are quick and easy to make - so you will be caught up in no time.


       **********************************

          Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )



No comments: