Monday 11 September 2023

Tiny Houses 33 - 35


Hello and Welcome

to another of our 
Tiny Houses Sew a Long

I haven't had a lot of time to do very much blogging recently. We have so many power outages its just not funny anymore. Four hours on and four off. Total 12 hours of electricity where you need to 
scramble to get things charged, wash the laundry, do the dishes, try to get some work done.
Then to top things off - I've had a wierd head cold/mild flu for the past 3 weeks.

I'm really jumping up and down right about now - like a 2 year old having a tantrum.

But

We were having fun... This is Tiny Houses 33 to 35
 


Tiny House #33 with the cute sewing room that also came with a bonus block of the children's park with swings and a slide.

Tiny House 34 was sophisticated, cool and modern










Tiny House 35 has a conservatory or sunroom










I really hope you have all had loads of fun sewing these cute houses up.

 

Please make sure you have all the Tiny Houses I've emailed you. If you miss any, then email me

                                                      janeenvn (at) gmail (dot) com

and I will check my lists and re-send it to you.   


You can get the 6" (16 cm) Tiny Houses in my  online shop. 

I hope you enjoy sewing them up!


        **********************************

Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )




 



No comments: