Monday 2 October 2023

'Lil Bird #1

 

Hello and Welcome to the

Little Birds Sew a Long


For our third sew a long this year we're making Little Birds!!

I hope you're all going to enjoy sewing these cuties up. I'm really excited about these birds.

There will be 12 Bird patterns each measuring 8" (21 cm).


For this sew a long I want the birds to have a 'feel' of mid century slash Charley Harper without it being any of his images or work. We will see...

Little Bird #1 is a Robin (8")




You can join us by paying for the whole bundle up front ($24) and I will email the pattern to you each Monday morning

  OR

you can buy them as singles when they are released ($2) but will be going up to $3 once
the new block arrives each Monday.

You will find your Little Bird in my Online Shop. 


**********************************

 Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )






No comments: