Thursday 7 December 2023

Day 6 - Snowmen

 


Hello and Welcome
to Day #6
of our Snowmen on Parade

Today we have a sporty snowman - Snowboarder Snowman



Blocks measure 10" (26cm)

You can find the Snowmen here in my Online Shop

I will see everyone here for Day 6 - Snowman #6 on Thursday at 09H00 my time - (CAT)


"Snowmen on Parade". Very, Very cute!!
I am making available the "Pay now, I will Email you each day Option" for $15. 
You get 12 -10" patterns and 1- 20" pattern, Borders and Corner block.
OR 
you can get them daily from the shop for $1 and the next day they will be $4.

I will make sure they are up there on my shop for 24 hours before I change them 
and the price goes up.


**********************************

 Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )






No comments: