Tuesday 15 October 2013

#3 Nordic Block

Today I'm adding  #3 of the "Nordic" style blocks.

All the blocks are variations of the first one and all are basically the same, yet fit together nicely as a group.



The block measures 12" (30cm) and is very easy to make.

I have so many blocks waiting in line (WIP) that I feel like I could cry. I have spread myself a little thin, so once these 5 blocks of this quilt idea are 'out there', I will be concentrating on doing more sewing and less looking around.

 This is one of the blocks that I have finished today. YaaaaaY!

 This block is part of the Kaleidoscope collection that I put together a while ago and really wanted to have a go at.




I changed the size of the overall project to make a single 12" (30cm) block.
I used 3 different reds and the gray for effect.
Didn't turn out too bad....


All blocks are on the  Craftsy shop.


If you have any blocks that are finished, and have used one of QADesigns patterns, wo'nt you please share a photo with us and post it on our new Flickr group pool.





Please remember that this month we are having the E-Book Drive. We need your support please. Thank you.




No comments: