Monday 23 December 2013

Day 11 & 12 - Noise

On the 11th day of Christmas ....


  11 Pipers Piping

and on the 12 day of Christmas ...

12 Drummers drumming

Now that's just mean!

When my son, Johan was about 2 or 3, my sister-in-law bought him a toy bugle for his birthday. He loved that little thing so much, he took it everywhere. My husband and I nearly went bonkers. The noise drove us crazy! and I am so allergic to Noise!!! (LOL) So, for her son's next birthday we bought him a little push mower that had popping balls that made a huge noise. Payback!
So, again I say, what kind of 'true love' gets you 11 pipers and 12 drummers? How true is that love??

Both the patterns measure 10" (25cm) and are Free until the 26th. Get yours while they're hot!! The E-Book is finished and ready to be put on the shelf at that time too.
All patterns are in my Craftsy shop.

Music - Last time - I promise .... lets go...


 

 

 

And there you have it.  The 12 Days of Christmas...

I'm off for a few days and will be back on Friday 27 Dec. Will post news then of the two brand new BOMs that will be starting in January.

Have a very Merry Christmas and I'm wishing each one Peace, Joy and loads of Laughter in this Festive Season.


1 comment:

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Merry Christmas to you - these are brilliant!!