Monday 4 August 2014

HST BoM August '14

Today is the Half Square Triangle Block of the Month's turn -

We have our August HST block - "Balanced"
The block measures 18" and is very easy to put together.

I've been making my blocks in black and white fabrics, but you can change up the colours just as you please. My monotone quilt with high contrast is going to be Glorious....


And here is a photo I took of my completed block -
The colour looks really unsual - the lightbulb in my sewing room was replaced, and now I think I need to change it again. Everything is looking yellowish. The fabric is white - really!




Now I'm going back to bed, my cold is making my head feel as if its brewing up a volcano....


The pattern is available in my Craftsy shop.

If you have a photo of your finished block - then please share them on our Flickr group page

Quick links also in the HST Bom Page  





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: