Tuesday 2 September 2014

Art Quilt Week 3


Today's turn is the Art Quilt QAL - "Quiet Landscape" 

This is week 3 of the QAL - 




This is where we start - cut out your pieces, lay them out...

Stick together those that are supposed to be "glued" together. Thank heavens the pattern software has included which piece joins where.

Then start sewing the segments.







Follow your instructions and sew the pieces together.

I'm really going with much more printed fabrics this time and although a little hard for me (total solids junkie) I must say that I don't think it's too bad....

 Be Nice!

Photos taken in the sewing room really looking 'yellow'.... must get a better light...

This is my Week 1 - 3 all sewn up.
It makes more of a square now and you can really start to get the idea that this is not going to be tiny.... This is the top right corner of the Art Quilt.
The sewing is pretty straight forward on this quilt and is not hard - not at all.

I hope you're all enjoying putting this lovely scene together.

You are all welcome to post your photos of your progress to our Flickr group Page. 

Have a great Tuesday!



Follow on Bloglovin




No comments: