Friday 24 October 2014

Paper Piecing Party Link-Up #12

Hello and Welcome
 to another Paper piecing Party Link-Up!



Thank you to every one of you for joining in and showing some of your incredible talent. I love all of them - and to visit your blogs or photos - really amazing!

 Only thing I've managed to finish this week was a 'commission' piece design -  
Sleeping Dog (18 x 24")


Thanks so much for all the 'get well soon' messages. I really appreciate all of them. 
It's unfortunately back to the dentist for me for more of the root canal treatment. Happy Day!


Link up your blocks, designs and photos and let's have a party! 
Visit a few and we will all talk on Monday! 
Luv u guys! 
XO


1 comment:

lefuntz said...

I feel for you. I had the best dentist but he passed away a few months ago. I keep putting off calling my new one. I hate going to the dentist. Take care. I hope it all goes quick and smooth.Love the dog!