Monday 16 March 2015

Mystery Block #3

Today we will be trying out another Mystery Block

I just love all the other blocks that you linked up to the Mystery Page - they are wonderful!

I hope you all enjoy making this one too.


There is no image to work on - just the instruction sheet.
Download your FREE block PDF Pattern HERE


Post (Link up) your finished Mystery #3 block HERE


Thanks to everyone who gives it a go and sews along!

*****************************

Our Friday Link Up Winners - Link # 2 and Link #10 - 

Congrats! you won yourselves a free pattern!
look in the shop (value up to $5) and let me know so that I can send it off to you .
Thanks to everyone for linking up and showing us your amazing paper pieced blocks.

I love them all!!!



1 comment:

Vera said...

Oh, I finally see your mystery page and the blocks :) It is really fun SAL but I'm a bit short of time and skills :)