Wednesday 1 April 2015

Forest QAL #5

Hello and welcome to all who have joined us (even a little late)!!
I hope you are all enjoying the art quilt and are furiously putting it all together.


One thing is for sure! It isn't very difficult - the pieces you put together for the week are not the worst bit of paper piecing you've ever experienced!!


Now to get on with Week #5





For week 5 we will work on the top half of the tree.
Write onto your pattern pieces which are dark and which are the birds.




 Once your segments are done, join them together.

Be careful to match up the birds.

This week the top of the tree does not get sewn to the other pieces we have, we will wait for week 6 to finish the tree and then attach it to the piece with the moon and the flying geese.



This is what I have so far (you have all caught up to me as well)



For the BOM Oceans - I have added the pattern to the Craftsy Shop and the BOM Page already, but I will discuss it tomorrow.



The Paper Piecing Magazine is 1 Year old today! YaaaaaY!
Make sure you visit for the Giveaways




3 comments:

Sew Surprising said...

Gosh Ive fallen a smidge behind but will spend Easter playing catch up ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am quite behind too, shame on me.... but I did the two first Patterns, and no. 3&4 are taped and ready :-)
Thanks Janeen :-)