Monday 8 June 2015

Bitty Block June


Today is our Bitty Block for June

Here we have a cute little Silhouette Kitten 4" (10.5 cm) and is on the Easy level.

I haven't managed to make mine yet - my arm's in a sling now, so no sewing for a while yet. Typing with one hand is just as frustrating..... No worries, not long now...


 I hope you all still having fun making your Itty Bitty Blocks...

The free pattern can be downloaded from the Bitty Block Page.
Enjoy!

**************************************
Our Friday Link-Up winner

LINK #2

Let me know and I'll send you your prize.
please email me - janeenvn(at)gmail(dot)com

I love all of your work Ladies, Thanx so much for joining in.

***********************************




1 comment:

beaquilter said...

this block is cute and "simple" my mom loves cats, I should make SOMETHING for her with this block.