Wednesday 10 June 2015

Sweet Treats!

Hello Everyone!

Look at these amazing Sweet Desserts I've made for all of you....




I was thinking of making a "Desserts" quilt a long, but the more I thought about it, and the more my arm is acting up, I realized I just can't do everything at once. Booo!

 So now the Dessert blocks will just have to go to my Craftsy shop...





The blocks are 10" (26cm) and on the Intermediate Level. They are really straight forward to put together.

This block was tested and made by Rosa Ejapa from Spain. Isn't it just sooooo delicious!!

So Pretty!







 ************************************
 Other Good News!


 The Lake" Quilt A Long 
will go ahead from July.... so .... if you're IN .....


Send me an email (please don't sign up by adding your name to the comments)

Cost is $12 USD and payable to my Paypal Acc (janeenvn@global.co.za) 
* Make sure to say what your email address is in the Note section so that I can send your installments


This is our weekly installment plan

The Lake Quilt will be able to attach to the bottom of the Forest Quilt 
or just be an Art Quilt all on its own.

I will also add the info to the Art Quilts Page.



Tomorrow I will be going for scans and xrays of my arm and shoulder - so please think of me and hope that its not serious... I don't have time for serious or even a sleep over at the lovely (???) hospital.

***********************************




6 comments:

Joan W. said...

Do you gain weight with these desserts? Hope not!

Yvonne said...

best of luck in the hospital tomorrow!

legato1958 said...

Hoping your xrays come out with good news, Janeen! These desserts are so delectable!! I love them!
Susie

lefuntz said...

I can't stitch those without licking my fingers. They look yummy. So I'll cross my fingers instead and hope for a quick and easy fix for your arm. Best of luck!

Esther Aliu said...

How gorgeous these blocks are! LOVE THEM!

Judith said...

Just sent you the Money, love love your ideas!