Wednesday 11 November 2015

Magazine Gallery Photos



Today I wanted to let you all see the amazing finished mini quilts and blocks made for me by a group of amazing women...


These finished items are all from the Paper Piecing 1/4" magazine - Issue #7. These women have kindly made the mini quilt or block from the magazine and then sent me a photo of their work.



I love every single one of them!!

Thank you for all your efforts, your time and sticking with me through all of the frozen shoulder, the early years of the magazine, the working on a deadline. I really appreciate all of you.



 
 These mini quilts - Kitty Deerest and the Cardinal Pair were made by Susie Zlogar of Susies Sunroom

















The Yes Deer mini quilt and the Pilgrim Owl place mat were made by Lisa England



















Rudolph at the window and the Little Star mini quilt were made by Yvonne ten Wolde








 This Pink Ribbon mini quilt was made by Jewel Shepherd
















The Pine Cones mini was made by Rosa Ejapa of Rosa Patch

Thanks for all the photos of blocks and quilts you have made and sent me - I love to see them.

Anyone else made anything using the blocks from the magazine?
Then please send me a photo...

************************** 

 our magazine site is:

Visit JaneenVN's Craftsy Pattern Store »


Issues will be purchased through our Craftsy store where you can get an immediate download of the magazine.
Click onto the image of the magazine and it will take you directly to the shop.


You can also purchase Paper Piecing 1/4" as a gift issue or as a subscription for a fellow crafter.
 Please contact us at janeenvn@gmail.com

Have a wonderful day!

 













2 comments:

legato1958 said...

They are all so cute! I want to make something more!!
Susie

Unknown said...

Amazing works!