Tuesday 10 November 2015

Thanksgiving Placemats

ooh, just look at these....

These have got to be the cutest 'lil place mats for Thanksgiving dinner....



Each placemat measures 10 x 14" (26 x 35 cm) and is on the Intermediate Level



This Pilgrim pattern was also in the Issue #7 Paper Piecing Magazine
My friend Lisa England made this block and enlarged it a little to make a cute table runner.
Its so dang cute! I also love the FMQ she used on the block. Really beautiful!


Both Owl Patterns are now available in my Thanksgiving file in my Craftsy shop


Visit JaneenVN's Craftsy Pattern Store »


Have a great day!

 

 

3 comments:

Rike Busch said...

They are really cute!!!!
Greetings from Germany and Happy Thanksgiving!
Rike

beaquilter said...

just adorable!

Unknown said...

I love those owls! So lovely!