Tuesday 7 June 2016

Bitty Block #6


Today we go on with our Bitty Block for June

As usual it measures 4.5" (11cm)
This one is really quick and easy to make


After making my African Sunset pattern with the Elephants, I made this cute Bitty of a Baby Elephant so that you could all have one too...

The FREE pattern will be available in my Craftsy Shop.


More info on the Bitty blocks HERE
*****************
I need to talk about something that has recently come to my attention.

When I started this paper piecing business, I didn't have any S African clients, but there have been a few who look at my patterns and because its sold in Dollars they can't buy anything.
Im starting a South African Shop where those who live here can also enjoy the patterns and not pay the high exchange rates.
More on this later.....

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment: