Wednesday 8 June 2016

Wonky Houses 3/21


Hello everyone joining in on this
Wonky Houses Quilt A Long!!

This has got to be the most easy QAL you've been on in a while.....
Each day we make another piece and its so little work, you can actually do it on a 'drive by' of your work desk...

If the slow pace is getting to you, then please feel free to sew on ahead and finish what you need to. All good !

 Today is Day 3 so you will have 2 of the blocks done by end of Wednesday...




This is the second day's work
After making decisions of which fabric to pull closer, I wrote onto my pattern pieces that I want the sky to be overcast moving toward the cloud and then the piece in #6 I want it to look like rain...

The paper is there to make notes on, or to mark with some kind of code you would understand - so that when you get there and need to sew that section, you can remember things....
something my brain delights in not doing these days....



This is my finished Day #2 piece


Day #3
Again - not a whole load of work to do - but - that's what I promised, so lets get to it...

Again I was marking which parts needed to have a gloomy sky, and then I also added some little hears fabric to the window, only because I just don't have any that could have shown a cute little face....

 This is Day #3 and #2 sewn together. I also started to take out some of the paper in the back but was careful not to pull any out that I need when joining the bottom or the next side - because I like to have those lines to check that things are nicely lined up.


By Friday I will show my Day #5 of the Quilt A Long. I'll also have a link up on the page where you are welcome to add whatever you have done on your houses. I'd love to also see all of your cute ideas.

  Pattern is available in my Craftsy Shop if you would like to make a few Wonky Houses along with all of us.... The pattern is super easy - so if you can even do an easy star, you can manage this.

*************************

Have a Great Day!


1 comment:

legato1958 said...

These houses are very fun and cute! I especially love your trees!
And this would be a great scrap buster!!
Susie