Friday 17 June 2016

Wonky Houses 12/21




Hello everyone!

Today is already our Day 12 of our
Wonky Houses Quilt A Long.


Right now we're on Day 5 of the second week...





Day 3 and 4 we finished up with the middle house.

 I wasn't sure if I should make the smaller part of the house the same colour or not, so when I found a small piece with a cat on it, it turned into the cat's small house out front....




Here is the first 2 houses all sewn together...
 


Day 5
I like to group the pieces where I can see they will fit together and make notes on the paper.

This time I didn't write down the colour of the pink tree and lo and behold I made a mistake....
In piece 3 I used a beigh fabric with small flowers on it and in day 5 I used a pink piece with flowers. NOT the same.....
but its just too bad now.

This is a Wonky Neighbourhood, so anything goes...





This is day 5 finished and its also the week-end where you can finish up with the second row of houses.
Once you finish the second row, you can join the two together as well and start to pull some of the paper out. Just leave enough on the bottom edge so that you can still match up the second and third row.


Remember to also cut out your third row pattern pieces for the last week of our QAL.



Wonky Houses Pattern is available in my Craftsy Shop



Its Friday, so that means you can link up your designs, blocks, finishes, whatever you like....

Thanks so much for also joining in...




Have a Great Week-End!





No comments: