Friday 31 March 2017

Charley Harper Swap

Hi there
Been really busy....

I have received my Charley Harper Swap mini quilt from my partner and I wanted to show you all...

I was doing such a happy dance - they are sooooo amazing!!
My partner was Jen Ball from @nwquiltedcat and she sent me this Giraffe with baby and a handmade bag made with Harper fabrics ..... Yaaay!Its so beautiful!







These were the Bobcats I made and sent to her.

Loads of fun finishing these 2 for the swap.





Have a great Week-end! Tomorrow is the First, so we see the new BOM then.....

********************************

Quick link to my Craftsy Shop


7 comments:

k9-n-me said...

They are all so beautiful. My favorite is the bird with the cat. Will you be making that pattern available?

I am also looking forward to the April BOM and the next issue of your magazine. Just love your patterns?

Diana said...

I love seeing what you have been up to. You always have something cute going on. Thanks for sharing with us!

legato1958 said...

Oh, your Bobcat mini's are amazing!! And you received such awesome gifts, as well! Looks like you had a wonderful swap exchange!
Susie

Yvonne said...

The bobcats are beautiful!

Joan W. said...

Glad to see that your creative energies are running strong as ever!

Selbermacherin said...

OOOOh I loooove your Bobcats!
And I really hope you will sell the pattern :-)
ANS the giraffe Boooaaaahhh soo great!
Susanne

Joy said...

How sweet are those giraffes? You have a talented swap partner.