Saturday 1 April 2017

BOM April - Wild Babies

Hi there everyone!!

Im so late today..... I had to go to the Mall for an upgrade on my telephone, and it took forever....

Lets get right back to business...




Here is the APRIL block of the Month....

This month's block was kindly sewn up for me by my friend Joan Wintersgill of Texas. Itsn't it gorgeous! Thanks so much for all your help bestie!!

 The cute Fawn has those huge deer eyes.... how can anyone resist this.....


Pattern for April is FREE and is in my Craftsy Shop

I hope you all enjoy sewing the block!

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

5 comments:

Lori said...

oh my goodness, this little one is so very sweet. thanks. I see a baby quilt with some of these babies in the future.

Yvonne said...

So cute!!!

k9-n-me said...

Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I just finished printing the pattern and will start looking for the fabric.

Cathy Melancon said...

Thanks for another super adorable block! Janeen, your talets are endless! This sweet baby is so...cute!!

Unknown said...

Thank You, so so cute!