Monday 3 April 2017

Landscape QAL news!!







Hello there everyone...




Today I thought I must hurry up and finish my row before its already time for the next one....

I've been so busy with my Art with Fabric Mini quilt and the Row by Row Christmas theme  -

I was scared I wouldn't have enough time, but now I see that I can finish my row and then sew the rest of that project and all will be well with my soul.
















We're busy with Landscape #2 which shows a Desert scene.











I cut out all the pattern pieces and then sorted them alphabetically.
The fabric search in my scraps pile also produced a load of yellows and oranges, so I was really happy with that.
Now I've laid out the first block onto the desk and its all systems go....


I have 3 weeks left to finish this row which should be loads of time. There isn't much detail in this row so I'm hoping it will go quickly.

The next row will be available from 3 May in my Craftsy shop.

I haven't seen any of the Desert Landscape rows anywhere yet, so I can only hope you're still part of this "Taking our Time Quilt A Long" and are still enjoying sewing up your rows.


********************************

Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

No comments: