Tuesday 25 April 2017

FarmYard Progress

Hello everyone!

Ive been in bed for a few days - I had food poisoning - from takeaways - damn!!!
We've been saying we should eat less "fast" food and I think the time has come....





But now its back to work!

and we're discussing the FarmYard blocks...





These were the first few blocks I tried and I like the whole 'bright and bold' colour fabrics.







This is the latest one - the Barn...
I was really trying to make it look a little 'old' but the bright red makes it look more on the new side...

One good thing about these blocks...
None of them need to line up or find matching corners... Its just the block and can be trimmed down to any size you prefer.










I'm going to be doing the trees next (blocks 15 and 25).

Would have been done by now, but apparently I had some date with my bed and the bathroom...





I hope you've tried a block or two and are enjoying the simple and easy sewing level.






You're more than welcome to share a few of your blocks with us - we have a Flickr group. Look on the right hand sidebar.

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop



4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, so sorry you were sick. But very glad that you are up and about again. My husband and I have quit fast food a few years ago and have not regretted it. We feel so much better.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry that you had a few days off and not in the good way. Hopefully you're on the mend and back to your healthy self.

Joan W. said...

Being from Wisconsin, the dairy state, the red barn reminds me of home.

Mania said...

So sorry for you being sick and happy that you are back to work! I wait forward to this month's wild baby!