Wednesday 19 April 2017

Landscape QaL - Row #2



Today we're discussing the Landscape Quilt a Long...
We are busy with Landscape Row #2

I've managed to finish my second row - Yaaaaay me!!! We still have until the last Wed. of the month to get things done...

I decided on the last block not to add the sand being blown by the wind, so I just made those pieces the solid sky and its fine. Also the tent - mine shows sand on the other side.... If you decide to change yours up too.... go for it!!


This is where we are at the moment....
Second one finished......tick.


Hope you're all still enjoying your Landscape rows...
Next one  (above) - the Tropical Landscape will be available Wednesday 3 May.




You could still join us if you'd like....
Both Landscape rows are in my Craftsy Shop.

If you have any photos you would like to share, you can always link them to our Flickr group.
Thanks

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop


No comments: