Tuesday 18 April 2017

Start of FarmYard Quilt a Long

Hi there everyone...
I hope you all had a lovely long weekend and are feeling rested and ready for some excitement!



Today we start the
Farm Yard Experience....






There are 25 blocks - you can join in for all of them or you can join in for 1.... Your call...
Blocks measure 10" (26cm).








The FarmYard EBook with all 25 blocks is in my Craftsy Shop or you can just email me and let me know if you want certain blocks. Each block will be USD $1.

My email is (janeenvn (at) gmail (dot) com).
I don't want to flood my shop with another 25 patterns - because its really full already....



I started making a few of the blocks and they were really quick and on the Easy Intermediate level.

I've made these blocks for those who feel that the block of the month is too 'advanced' for them to get them to a place where they can also start enjoying a more realistic look to their work.
So there's something for everyone.....





These are blocks 7; 3; 22, 20


The two on the right are completely one block (each) - so no tiny pieces.

Think Im going to try the Barn next...















I'll leave the Farm Yard for Tuesdays on the blog and you can send me your Farm block photos or link them onto the Flickr group if you like.

I hope you all enjoy the blocks!

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop



No comments: