Wednesday 7 June 2017

Landscape Rows


Hello everyone

Its time to chat about the
Landscape Rows....

















Today we finish up with Landscape Row #3


The row had a very "tropical" feel to it which was great for using up all the odd colour scraps that I have. I wanted the sky to look different to the other rows so I went with this light grey, but now it just looks as if its really overcast.....


At this point we'ere half way done already.
Only 3 more rows to do... and as you have seen, they're not at all difficult.



*** I've added Landscape Row #4 to the Craftsy Shop already and we've got around 6+ weeks to get it finished.... Loads of time!! This one has a waterfall and a forest.



You could still join us if you'd like....
 Landscape rows 1 - 3 are also in my Craftsy Shop.

If you have any photos you would like to share, you can always link them to our Flickr group.
Thanks

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop






1 comment:

Mia said...

Oh my God! I love them!!!