Wednesday 14 June 2017

WIP Wednesday

I've been so busy with designing new blocks.....
some of them for the BOM and others for
Christmas ... already....

and I've managed to sew my first block on the new Landscape Row #4




The first part of the Forest landscape is done and I found a light aqua fabric for the background with a tiny pattern - almost looks like it could be raining or even snowing....

Very easy to put together block


















**************************



Here's a "Take Note of the Date" for you all.....
A week of 'Festive - ity' in July and a "Peek" at all the Christmas patterns and plans ....

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Row 4 start looks amazing. I really like that background fabric.