Monday 27 November 2017

Time Off...

Hello everyone...


This week I will be having some time off from blogging. Not that Im going anywhere, I will still be at home finishing up on a few things and getting ready for the rush at the end of the month.

If you need to email me I will still be available.

** Remember


*********************************
                                        

 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




4 comments:

Lori said...

hope you have a great time off with some rejuvenation

Joan W. said...

can't wait for Dec 1st!

Yvonne said...

Enjoy your time off!!

Lori said...

I have really enjoyed the Wild Babies. Thank you so much.
I look forward to Toys. This is a great idea. I love that they can be used year round. A huge thank you.
quilting dash lady at Comcast dot net