Friday 23 March 2018

Week-end Warriors


Hello everyone...

Thanks so much for all the b/day wishes... I'm really grateful to have you all in my life...





Today we go on with our Friday week-end warriors projects





Something quick that could be turned into a useful item. This one has mugrug all over it.... sorry to those who were running away from the whole mugrug tsunami....


BUT first, my finished Aerial Map quilt top...
I'm really glad this one's finished - this far - and I can think of how I want to FMQ the thing.





Close up of the 'town' part

The whole thing measures 40" and is on the super easy level... great way to use up scraps - only they need to rather be the solids or batik style scraps...











And Now! (drumroll...)
Here we have our Friday project -

A cute Ruby Mugrug.... 
The pattern measures 10" (26cm) and is on the Intermediate level.



You can download your FREE Ruby Mugrug right HERE...<<<<<


Have a wonderful Week-end!!
I'm off to chop out the pattern for the Farmhouse String Quilt QAL.... can't wait!!



I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.



*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



6 comments:

sketchrs said...

Wow! Your Aerial Map quilt top is stunning. It really looks great in these vibrant colours.
Thank you for the ruby pattern - it is lovely.
Ronelle

CJ Jolly said...

YeS!!! The Aerial Map quilt top is really nice & Luv the CoLorS!

"Thank you!"

Lori said...

your aerial map is lovely. oh thank you for the ruby. I have not made a mug rug yet. this would be a perfect as a mug rug for my sister in law.

Joan W. said...

OK... so what is FMG???? Love what you have been up to and thanks again for the ruby....My birth stone ( I'm a July baby)

Cool Lizzie said...

Your Aerial Map is fabulous - I adore it so much!! Looking fwd to seeing how you quilt it.

Thx for you wonderful patterns and for the gorgeous ruby!!

Yvonne said...

I love your aerial map. Great colours too. And thank you for the ruby.