Wednesday 28 March 2018

WiP Wednesdays...


Hello there to everyone who is so kind to drop in for a visit...

I've been so busy with the new magazine and a few new patterns - and hardly any sewing...

I wanted to make a few new Hens and Chickens for my Craftsy shop  -
take a look....





 These cute quirky hens and chicks are part of a Chicken Coop Pattern Bundle







Each of the patterns measure 10" (26cm) and is on the intermediate level.


There are 5 patterns in the bundle.

Available here....


Here are a few other Hen and Chicken patterns I have in my Craftsy shop too...










This cute EBook with Hen and Chicks is super cute too...


Available in my Craftsy shop...



The Hen House is also available in my Craftsy shop

This pattern measures 24" (62cm) is in the 
Issue #16 of the Paper Piecing 1/4" magazine.



I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.



*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the little cracked-egg chicks, and that hen house at the end is fabulous. You are so talented!

Raewyn said...

I love them all too.....