Friday 20 April 2018

Farmhouse and Sunrise...



Hi there

Today I'm really glad I've finished up with my Farmhouse String Quilt





Not that it was really very difficult, I just had so many things to finish at the same time...
Not all of them quilting related...


 This is the finished top... now to remove all that paper and then think of how I want the FMQ...



I've also made a few more landscape styled string quilts...
Each measures 40" (102cm)


This is the Beach Sunrise string quilt and the yet unfinished design 
of the Summer House string quilt. As soon as each is finished they will 
be going to my Craftsy shop.



I've started a QuiltArt Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. Please show us what you've made, I really love to see them all.



*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)





My Paypal Acc:  PayPal.Me/QuiltArtDesigns

6 comments:

Janet said...

I've been working on mine. The nice thing about each one I see is that our scraps are all different so none of these will be exactly the same.

Puppilalla said...

These are wonderful ideas for landscape quilts. The beach one really speaks to me. =)

Lori said...

your string quilts are lovely.

LaStitches (Faith Pesson) said...

These string quilts are so awesome! Janeen I just love your work!!

lambie said...

Oh Janeen the landscapes are so great! I love them! I thought I liked the farmhouse best but the one with the tall cypress trees reminds me of a Spanish estate like a scene from a favorite movie.

I need to order some moda grunge for my lake piece and rip through that so I can try the new landscapes.


Hope the wedding is everything and perfect!
Blessings
Ramona, Magic and Dot.

Marian said...

I love the new string quilts, when I get a little money ahead they'll come out of my favorites and get purchased... These are awesome Janeen and such a fun way to play with your fabrics.