Friday 29 June 2018

Stars

Hello everyone!


Today we have 2 different kinds of star blocks






The first is this Star within a Star block


The pattern measures 10" (26cm) and can be found in my Craftsy shop.
















Our second star is a WOnkY Star that has a small corner star that you can add or leave out - your choice...



The pattern also measures 10" (26cm) and is FREE for download right HERE....<<<













I'm working on finishing up the Issue #18 of Paper Piecing Digital Magazine that will be out
on 1 July.

This is the site if you need more info:
www.qadpublishing.blogspot.com



14 Great summer patterns!!





I hope you all have a GREAT week-end!


*********************************


I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



2 comments:

Joan W. said...

Exited about the new magazine and thanks for the wonky star...esp since I'm a wonky kind of person

Tu-Na Quilts said...

Thank you for the free wonky stars pattern. Have a great weekend.