Monday 4 June 2018

Watermelon sew a long



Hi there...

I wanted to touch base again with the Watermelon quilt.








I've managed to get half way with mine
The first 4 rows are done. Its really easy and goes together really quickly.






This is a close up of the different reds I've been using.

Problem...... I seem to have run out of the red fabric with the speckles pattern.

I can't remember where I bought it and now have to go to all the small quilting shops to see if I can find some more...

Have to wait for hubby to drive me all over - still don't drive with my shoulder. Its a load better but I still have no strength in the arm.

Until then, I'm going to have to put this one on hold OR find something similar and just finish the second half with that... I'll see





I'll be finishing up all the Wonky Van center blocks and adding them to my Craftsy shop...

Speaking of the shop... I really need to create my own shop... One where there are categories of patterns but also one where you can pay and receive your PDF straight away.  I'm going to have to find a host with something like this that doesn't cost a fortune - and then a few extra hands to get all that going... sighs..

Have a great Monday!


**************************************

*** If you like what you're seeing and enjoying the patterns - would you please consider supporting me by buying me a coffee.... the link is on the left side bar near the top....

Thanks so much!

*********************************


I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)











No comments: